Saturday, October 3, 2009

Whirlwind of friends and family!

Though its emotionally draining and physically tiring I love to be caught in that whirlwind of love everytime we travel back to the states. This trip I traveled alone for the purpose of attending the Association of Christian Counselors Conference and to fulfill my yearly US re-entry.

Because of Facebook I was able to reconnect on this trip with friends that I last saw when I was in my teen years. It was great to reminensce on life and our sillyness back then. I was also able to see my parents and old friends in Fort Worth. Everywhere I was I felt the LOVE! I hated that I couldn't connect with everyone since it was a quick trip but I am thankful for those I was able to at least see from a distance.

Unbelievably, Ben and the boys survived without me. Ben's dad Larry came down to help him out so he had some help during the day. I came home to a clean house and children who were all in one piece. I didn't doubt that he could handle it but was a bit concerned for him. So thanks to you all for your prayers.

I am one of those annoying people who forgets how much she misses something until she has it again. So I was surprised at the little things that I missed when I arrived to the US and when I returned back to Ecuador.

1 comment:

aggiejend@yahoo.com said...

Thanks for making it a priority to get together with your unorganized friends. We miss you terribly girl! Please keep up the prayers for our class which is struggling to still exist. We'll see what God has in store.