Monday, May 31, 2010

La toilette my new best friend

For those of you who know french you know I am not speaking of perfume.  My nausea and vomiting is relentless it starts the moment I open my eyes and ends when I close my eyes. In the past it has lasted between 6-7 months so I have heres hoping 3 more months of this. Alas that is part of the package of being pregnant for me.  So I ask your prayers as life has gotten a bit more challenging with this "morning sickness".  I had the blessing of having Ben, Ethan and Aiden pray over me tonight because I felt horrible today.  Thanks to God I am functional and I am able to get up and go to work but most days it is a challenge. 

1 comment:

Amy H said...

I'm sorry you have to go thru this. I had the 24-hour stomach bug last week, and I thought, "how to pregnant moms handle this day in and day out?" as I was blessed with none of that during my pregnancies. You are doing wonderfully to endure so much! It will all be worth it!