Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Counseling Department

Unfortunately, I can't share with you all the needs and the praises that happen in my ministry here as a counselor.  I have realized that we live in a small world and random people have random connections here in Ecuador.  So to keep everything confidential its better that I don't share anything.  I do want you to know that the Lord has been doing some great things in our department and at the same time the enemy has also been doing his work of seeking to destroy.  Pray for us! There are 4 counselors and only one of them is full time.  Usually mid spring problems rise to the surface so we have a lot more to deal with.  On the other hand, around this time some students we have worked with all year show a lot of progress and freedom!! Pray that the Lord will give us wisdom and discernment.  That we would be carriers of His Truth, His Love and His Grace. 

No comments: